<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/811196930625006616?origin\x3dhttp://dori-the-fish.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile

Jenny Nguyen
Maknae Dori
Future Secondary Teacher
Loving 2PM and SNSD.

♥Chinguu

James
Melinda Tang
Traci Nguyen
Chintanar Phar
Kathy Voung
Sarah Ton
Maggie Nguyen
Paulina Tang
Jessica Choup
Linda Tieu
Tam Nguyen
Linda Nguyen
Annie Huynh
Jenny Luong
David Ky
Karen Yin
Linda Trang
Michelle Ky
Teena Vong

Read My Past

November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011

Recent Posts

Click for recent posts
- Top School for Volleyball :D
- Missed me?
- Hey Soul Sister~
- Happy Birthday to ME! :D
- Birthday Surprise ^^
- Sports Day!!
- .
- Birthday
- TEAM Program
- Cold..

The bests Items belong to me~

- Plush Toys
- SNSD Run Devil Run Album
- SNSD Baby Baby Repackaged Album
- 2NE1 Album
- SS501 Destination Album
- CNBlue Bluelove Album
- Keroro Plush
- Lonely Planet Japanese Book
- Lonely Planet Korean Book
- Bo Beep Paw
- Intimate Note Microphone

Birthdays

15 Jan - Junsu [2PM]
25 Jan - Junho [2PM]
11 Feb - Chansung[2PM]
25 Apr - Jaebum [2PM]
30 Apr - Wooyoung [2PM]
24 Jun - Nichkhun [2PM]
27 Dec - Taecyeon [2PM]

The Return of the Jenny!

Hi all!~
How have you all been? Well.. it's been months since i last blogged and with the minor alertments from Amy and Karen I have now returned to blogspot!~

Well.. I woke up at 5:30 this morning because some private number called my phone =.= Got up and went back to sleep. At 6:40am, they called again and yeah =.= Got up and stayed up. I got ready for school deciding whether to wear trackies or shorts. Stuck with trackies and Emily comes to school in shorts xP Why is it only hot during the holidays ==' The rest of this week until SATURDAY is cold ==' Oh wells.. i can wear them next term :P

Anyways, got dressed and ready for school. I sat and read the History booklet for my second time. My History and Geography trials exams were on today. Can i say, Geography was quite hard! I had a hard time remembering which one was a cold front and which one was a warm front ==' Hated the Geography test. History, on the other hand, was quite good. Apart from some minor Multiple Choice questions i forgot, i think i did very well with the short answer and extended response :D

Handed in my History assignment after the exam. I also recieved my History test results. I reckon i did pretty well :D I'm so happy ^^ I got less than Janet, Emily and Michelle. :P I got 3_.5 ^^ Which rounds up in the computer so it's SO AWESOME!! So now, i will change one of my electives for next year to Modern History, since i'm pretty good at it (In my opinion)

Apart from all the exams and assignments, today was the day my Volleyball Team kicked butt in the Volleyball FINALS! We played James Busby. They were SO GOOD!! I lost the team 4 points and ONLY gained 1 point for the team :( A disappointment made by Jenny :/ It was honestly the worst performance i ever did in a Volleyball match. I'm sorry to Volleyball Team A. We won though. I think Nancy, Krista, Samantha and the other girl played a major role in our win. I'm so happy :D My first trophy in high school for sport. And in a sport i enjoy too!!

Girls Volleyball Team B also won their match against Cecil Hills. Congrats to them :) I think this year we performed exceptionally well in sport. All thanks to the built Teamwork and relationship we had amongst the whole team~ Hm... Mr Keo gave us a talk on how proud he was and all =.= and when he asked if we had anything nice to say about him nobody said anything. Mwahahahaha ^^ We all had to vote for the best and fairest team member. For both teams, there was a tie in the votes. I think Karen was on of the winners ^^ Karen was a great team player :D

When we were done playing, the A Blockers just talked. Mr Keo said he told Mr Chong what Michelle, Amy and I said about him. Gay.. he eavesdropped on us. But then again, we eavesdropped on him as well. Mwahahaha "Oh, you're so smart" Mr Keo ;) AHAHAHAAHAHA classic. But then he was on about having too many eggs and thought it was silent o_O AHAHAHAHA he just confessed to farting. o_O

Anyways, afterschool i went to tutor with Karen!~ I go to Focus Tutoring now. We learnt about Algebra and indices, factorisation and surds. It was okay. I was slightly slow, but quicker then some... sometimes. Hahas, don't think i'll be moving up any soon though. I have tutor next week :( Every other class gets holidays. *sigh*

Right now, i'm not even doing the slightest work of studying for Science trials which is tomorrow. I can't be bothered. I'm too dumb for science :P Well, i wish all of you good luck and thanks for reading my long, comeback blog ^^ Crap i had a brainfreeze just then when i didn't even eat anything cold. AHH it's not going away! It hurts so much :(

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

0 Thoughts:

Comments