<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/811196930625006616?origin\x3dhttp://dori-the-fish.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile

Jenny Nguyen
Maknae Dori
Future Secondary Teacher
Loving 2PM and SNSD.

♥Chinguu

James
Melinda Tang
Traci Nguyen
Chintanar Phar
Kathy Voung
Sarah Ton
Maggie Nguyen
Paulina Tang
Jessica Choup
Linda Tieu
Tam Nguyen
Linda Nguyen
Annie Huynh
Jenny Luong
David Ky
Karen Yin
Linda Trang
Michelle Ky
Teena Vong

Read My Past

November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011

Recent Posts

Click for recent posts
- A Green Day
- Neighbour Robbed!~
- Tax File Number!~
- 2 Hours and waiting..
- How i spent the Public Holiday off (ANZAC Day)
- A Blockers Survey Replies
- A Blockers Survey
- CVPS School Song
- Super Generation Season 2
- Semi reviewss

The bests Items belong to me~

- Plush Toys
- SNSD Run Devil Run Album
- SNSD Baby Baby Repackaged Album
- 2NE1 Album
- SS501 Destination Album
- CNBlue Bluelove Album
- Keroro Plush
- Lonely Planet Japanese Book
- Lonely Planet Korean Book
- Bo Beep Paw
- Intimate Note Microphone

Birthdays

15 Jan - Junsu [2PM]
25 Jan - Junho [2PM]
11 Feb - Chansung[2PM]
25 Apr - Jaebum [2PM]
30 Apr - Wooyoung [2PM]
24 Jun - Nichkhun [2PM]
27 Dec - Taecyeon [2PM]

My Weekend

Saturday
Today, i went to work with Jessica and Ly at the back and Narath and Judy at the front. I served my mummys work friend and she was speaking to me in viet. I couldnt say what i wanted to say so i had to get Jess to translate for me. It was embarrasing -tear-. Today, i folded two balloon hearts. They look pretty good. I took the red one home to give to my mummy as part of my Mothers Day present. Speaking of presents, i sort of forgot to purchase ____ present as well. I'm sorry D: I'll give it to you on Tuesday :) I had Rice with Egg for lunch and Janet came to visit. We talked and stuff. It was good (Y) Then, i found out that Jessica gets 8$/hr for work and i was so cut. I mean, i worked there longer then her and im still on 7$/hr. Like wth? Unfair much? So idk if im going to stay or not. She's apparently been getting that for a few months now. I mean, one or two weeks wouldve been ok but a FEW MONTHS? Are they ripping me off or something? Seriously. Jessica and I have also started the non-junk food? diet. And yeah, thats about it for today (Y)

Sunday
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!~ <3 Today, i cleaned the wardrobe. I was supposed to take my mummy to lunch at Iron Chef but she cbb to go out. :P So, i played Clubhouse Games on my DS. Finished Stamp Mode. Then i went on the comp. Osu-ed a bit with Michelle till she had to go off and then i watched Boys Over Flowers. Afterthat, Martie and her family came over. Talked and stuff. When she left, i Osu-ed with Michelle and some strangers. IT WAS FUN!~ We met this guy and he was really cool. He's the same age as us. :P Then Michelle had to go shower so i had to play with this other guy. We were so lonely . LOL When Michelle came back, i went off Osu to study. Studying failed and now I'm doing English HW with Cindee and sorta studying with Amy. That is all (Y)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

0 Thoughts:

Comments