<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/811196930625006616?origin\x3dhttp://dori-the-fish.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile

Jenny Nguyen
Maknae Dori
Future Secondary Teacher
Loving 2PM and SNSD.

♥Chinguu

James
Melinda Tang
Traci Nguyen
Chintanar Phar
Kathy Voung
Sarah Ton
Maggie Nguyen
Paulina Tang
Jessica Choup
Linda Tieu
Tam Nguyen
Linda Nguyen
Annie Huynh
Jenny Luong
David Ky
Karen Yin
Linda Trang
Michelle Ky
Teena Vong

Read My Past

November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011

Recent Posts

Click for recent posts
- Ouchiie Wouchiie!~
- Who's that AVATAR?! o_O
- Happy Chinese New Years EVE!~
- CHS Valentines Day~
- LOL
- Happy 21st Birthday SooYoung!~
- Sowaneul Malhaebwa~
- YO!!~
- YaY!
- I'm back!

The bests Items belong to me~

- Plush Toys
- SNSD Run Devil Run Album
- SNSD Baby Baby Repackaged Album
- 2NE1 Album
- SS501 Destination Album
- CNBlue Bluelove Album
- Keroro Plush
- Lonely Planet Japanese Book
- Lonely Planet Korean Book
- Bo Beep Paw
- Intimate Note Microphone

Birthdays

15 Jan - Junsu [2PM]
25 Jan - Junho [2PM]
11 Feb - Chansung[2PM]
25 Apr - Jaebum [2PM]
30 Apr - Wooyoung [2PM]
24 Jun - Nichkhun [2PM]
27 Dec - Taecyeon [2PM]

Capped so no pictures D:

Hello!~
I know i haven't blogged in a while but that's just because there hasn't been anything to blog about since Linda and Michelle made a blogspot xD
So get used to it. I don't blog often.
No pics in the blog today even though i did take some pictures D:
I'm too capped to upload em.

Anyways Sport today. Used Mr LB's PB (personal bat) and lost to Cecil Hills. MAN I HAD THE HARDEST PERSON ==' (Or i just sucked) Lol. Score for my match was 15 - 7 in which cases i was the loser. LOL But overall; we tied ^^ So that's better than losing. LOL Especially since it was against Cecil Hills. Michelle and i won the doubles match though xD

After school .. went .. to Cabramatta with Lizzie, Janet and Amy. Dropped Janet off at work xD Dropped Amy off at Commonwealth Bank and Lizzie and I headed to the library. Met up with James and Tam and began studying for our Logarithms Test for tutoring which is tomorrow D: Not looking forward to it :L You have to pay 3 BUX per test but im thinking not to since its my first test :) It's too hard! (Logarithms) So after we studied a bit, we went to eat at Noodle House. 2 Crispy Chiken with egg noodle soup LOL iT WAS good!~ I shared with James and Lizzie and Tam shared. There was not enough noodle (I think i gave too much to James D:) LOLOL But it was good and fun!~ James decided to make Lime Tea LOL So he used sugar and the lime and tea provided. I wanted to make one for Tam so i picked up the Sugar Jar thing and the lid fell off and so Sugar fell out rapidly. HAHAHA So we ... sweeped it up into tissue and put it into my soup to .. disintegrate (H)

Epic fail but in the end .. Lizzie liked my Lime Tea and James and Tam enjoyed James's home made tea which changed flavors for some reason. "-shivers- My tea suddenly turned bitter" says James HAHAHA Hilarious D: But nobody understands it =.=

So Lizzie and I were talking about the A Blockers phrases and it was pretty funny. So i'll let the world know it ^^

Linda : "I'm a girl" and "Oh em gee"
Teena : "Listen to me!"
Janet : "WHAT?!"
Emily : "Leave me alone"
Martie : She has none because she's too quiet xP
Lizzie : "So completely"
Amy : "What? I didn't know that."
Michelle : "Shame" and "Shame on You!"
Annie : "And you think i care?!"
Vicky : She has none because she's too quiet as well ^^
Jenny : "I tell you!"

Idk if i stuffed any up D: But meh (A blockers can help me edit ^^)
Sorry i don't blog often. It's not a habit for me Hahas.
But to keep updated on my life ; read Linda Trang and Michelle Ky's blog :)

- Byong!~


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED
Sorry if yu dont see this part of my blog :L
I forgot that James, Tam , Lizzie and I made a story with the quotes :L (Sorry if your quote is not in it)

Jenny : I tell you!
Annie : What part of me makes you think i care?!
Janet : WHAT?!
Amy : What!~ I didn't know that.
Michelle : Shame on you!

I hoped you liked it cause it was funny when we made it :P

- Im outs ~

Monday, February 22, 2010

0 Thoughts:

Comments